Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day.

It is the last day to chat with my baby.

i'll very miss him eventhough he is not by my side for 1 month

i'm going to record all the things in this 1 month..

Today i went out at 7pm going Mid Valley eat dinner with friends.

We sit until 10pm then just bill up and go back.

After we reach Kepong,

we go yamchar while waiting my another friend from Serdang come to Kepong.

but i'm sleepy already on that time x.x

*sigh* i have to keep myself awake,

and we go 2 times bakuteh, we are crazy !!

omg i'm so full..

lastly i get to home at 4am.

dam tired and i just finish my works,

going to sleep soon...

but write this before sleep.

i miss my baby so much =(

hope he have fun at China and enjoy it =)

my baby promised me will buy me a ring xD

i'm so happy..

the journey for 1 month is start .........

Baby love you so much .

Let you guys see some of picture of my baby =P

this is my baby but i took it on the screen while he opening webcam ><

it's abit bad quality lol..

will post up more pic of him soon =P

No comments:

Post a Comment